MORE GREEN AND BLUE PLEASE! LESS GREY
When was the last time you took a deep breath in the middle of a busy city and thought to yourself... 'Ooooo I love the fresh air here'? At Fysi we're doing everything we can to minimise the impact we have on our environment. We pinky promise that as we grow, we will be pushing the boundaries of sustainability and environmental contribution.
Here are some ways in which we have been doing our bit to keep our environmental strain to a minimum:
- All of our ingredients are organic, chemical free, preservative free, pesticide free, hormone free. Just really Free. That means that we do not put any harsh chemicals into the earth or into out water systems.
- Our main source of meat is chicken. Chickens are the least carbon producing farmed animals. To put things into perspective for every kilogram of chicken meat produced, 7 kilograms of carbon dioxide are released into the atmosphere. That is a ratio of 1 to 7. Beef is 1 to 29 and Lamb is 1 to 39. Ouch!
- Our cardboard is made in Australia using sustainable farming and production methods
- Our labels are printed on FSC & PEFC certified paper
- Our vacuum sealed bags are 100% recyclable and reusable. So please recycle
- We choose less popular cuts of meat like frames, trim and organs which are not only really healthy for your best friend but also support a nose to tail philosophy. After all if an animal has to die for us we should respect it enough to use all of it.